Job Description :
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Integration to data storage solutions (OracleDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SYBASE)
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Integration with other systems from other teams and third parties.
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards)
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Providing effort estimates on projects and prioritising own tasks effectively.
- Ensuring that all activities performed are in compliance with Internet Solutions’ Policies and Procedures.
- Brainstorming and incubating new ideas with other team members.
- 4-8 years experience
- Strong understanding of Core Java
- Proven ability to write unit tests, using technologies such as JUnit and Mockito (Jenkins experience very desirable)
- In depth knowledge of web service protocols, such as REST and SOAP
- Strong understanding of common API technologies, such as OAUTH2, SAML, Spring Boot and microservices
- Proven experience in developing Java services in a scalable environment
- Proven experience in consuming data from a variety of sources
- Java/J2EE technologies: Java, J2EE, servlets, JSP, JDBC,SOAP/REST web services, WSDL, XML, XSD, Maven, HTML, JSON
- Frameworks: Java Spring IOC/MVC, Hibernate,
- Camel JPA, Camel context XML, Camel routes/exchanges, Camel components (File,FTP,JMS,Seda,Direct,JPA,HTTP)
- Should have worked on JBoss SOA/ESB FUSE or similar application servers
- A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Git version control
- Firm understanding of building for scale
- Demonstrable knowledge in database architecture, both schema-based and schema-less (essential).
- Desire to help the business exploit leading-edge technology in a fast paced environment (essential).
- Working knowledge of Linux (essential)
- Openshift experience (desirable)
- BSc. Computer Science/Engineering or Information Technology ( or relevant work experience).
- Oracle Java certification (or relevant work experience)
- Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer (or relevant work experience)