Duration of Contract: Immediate – 30 August 2019 (Possibility of an extension)
Location : Johannesburg
Please see job specification below:
- Excellent analytical and service design skills.
- Good knowledge on all SOA principles.
- Candidate should have good experience in designing OSB and SOA services.
- Excellent Working experience on Oracle Service Bus (OSB 12C) and SOA Suite 12c.
- Worked on minimum 4 implementations of OSB and SOA Suite 12C.
- Mainly Oracle Service ( OSB ) and SOA and should have architected , designed and developed integration solution using OSB and SOA products.
- Should have expert level knowledge of XML, XSLT, JSON, REST, SOAP
- Should have expert level knowledge and understanding of Weblogic Application Server, JMS and J2EE architecture , technology and concepts
- Should have expert level knowledge and understanding of Oracle File/FTP Adapters, JMS Adapter, DB Adpater, AQ Adapter, MQ Adapter
- Excellent knowledge on other SOA SUITE components like BPEL,BAM ,ADAPTERS etc.
- Troubleshooting of Application related issues
- Good knowledge in WebLogic configurations and deployment of WARs
- Good in Installation, troubleshooting, performance tuning, code deployment, patching and up-grades.
- Should have worked on design of OSB services, routing, orchestration, SOA services; built web services based on SOAP, Rest based Services, WSDL, XSD, XML, XPath, JSON and XSLTs.
- Proficiency in working on Unix and Linux platforms has good knowledge of shell scripting
- Good knowledge of PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Concepts such as Accounts receivables, Customer payments, reconciliation and Oracle EBS,HCM.
- Knowledge of FMCG or B2B domain.
- Good team player; works collaboratively.