Job Description :
eSoft Development and Technologies, which is an application development hub based in Randburg. The Professional Services division caters to sourcing highly skilled and trained professionals for our clients to manage and improve their business.
Our client in the ICT industry is in need of Sr RPA Business Analyst on a permanent basis.
- Central point of communication between RPA modelling team and business process SMEs
- Gathers existing process documentation and reviews with process SMEs
- Analyses and clearly documents business process requirements for the automation build including exception handing scenarios and process metrics such as volumes, SLAs, and cycle times
- Works with business process SMEs to identify potential re engineering opportunities to streamline the use of robotics (e.g., use of an application interface vs. an user screen)
- Work closely with Blue Prism developers to understand and assist with the creation of their solution design, ensuring they deliver a solution that meets the business requirements.
- Documents operational run books that describe the steps of the automated process and exception scenarios
- Plans and facilitates user acceptance testing
- Records and communicates defects identified by business in user acceptance testing
- Responsible for obtaining sign off from the appropriate business process owners prior to deploying the robotic process into production
- Provides training to the business process SMEs and their teams on performing the new process using robotics
- Supports remediation of production defects, as needed
- Experience/knowledge of requirements documentation and business process re-engineering
- Good inter-personal communication skills, communicating with subject matter experts, business process owners, testers, and the development team to help ensure the automated solution is correct
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- 5-7 years of business operations and requirements gathering experience
- Awareness off RPA design and development considerations
- Strong knowledge of the enterprise’s business operations
Type of contract: permanent